Wordle 352 June 6 daily hints: Can’t solve today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer | Gaming | Entertainment
As Brits return to work after an extra long Bank Holiday weekend, Wordle is here to make everything better. Indeed, Wordle 352 is available for the next 24-hours, so head on over to the website to make sure you keep your winning streak alive. If you’re struggling to maintain that precious winning streak, simply head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for the June 6 puzzle.
An ideal companion for the daily commute, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six attempts.
Fortunately, there are ways to whittle it down and actually solve the puzzle pretty quickly. It’s all about paying close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some handy Wordle tips, followed by a selection of spoiler-free clues for Wordle 352 on June 6…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 351 hints and clues for June 6…
1. Wordle 351 starts with the letter G.
2. Wordle 351 contains just one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. Definitely feeling the doom going back to work today.