Green Teams Achieve the Dream: NVIDIA Announces NPN Americas Partners of the Year
A dozen companies today received NVIDIA’s highest award for partners, recognizing their impact on AI education and adoption across such industries as education, federal, healthcare and technology.
The winners of the 2021 NPN Americas Partner of the Year Awards have created a profound impact on AI by helping customers meet the demands of recommender systems, conversational AI applications, computer vision services and more.
“From systems to software, NVIDIA’s leadership in creating opportunities for its partner ecosystem is unmatched,” said Rob Enderle, president and principal analyst at the Enderle Group. “The winners of the 2021 NPN Awards reflect a diverse group of trusted technology providers who have cultivated deep expertise in NVIDIA-accelerated AI to serve their markets and industries.”
The past few years have brought new ways of working to every business. Companies have adopted new processes that apply AI to customer service, supply chain optimization, manufacturing, safety and more. NVIDIA’s accelerated computing platforms open new markets to create growth opportunities for our partner ecosystem.
The 2021 NPN award winners for the Americas are:
- Cambridge Computer – awarded 2021 Americas Higher Education Partner of the Year for its continued focus on the higher-ed market, resulting in broad growth across platforms and NVIDIA DGX AI infrastructure solutions.
- CDW Canada – awarded 2021 Canadian Partner of the Year for fostering extensive growth of AI in the Canadian market through strategic collaboration with NVIDIA and customers.
- Colfax – awarded 2021 Americas Networking Partner of the Year for driving end-to-end NVIDIA AI solutions through a skilled team with robust resources, enabling the company to become a leader in the NVIDIA networking space across industries, including manufacturing, higher education, healthcare and life sciences.
- Deloitte Consulting – awarded 2021 Americas Global Consulting Partner of the Year for building specialized practices around Omniverse Enterprise, NVIDIA Metropolis and new NVIDIA DGX-Ready Managed Services, plus adding the NVIDIA DGX POD to its Innovation Center.
- Future Tech – awarded 2021 Americas Public Sector Partner of the Year for leading the federal government through the world’s largest AI transformation. Future Tech is the first company to bring Omniverse Enterprise real-time 3D design collaboration and simulation to federal customers, helping to improve their workflows in the physical world.
- Insight Enterprises – awarded 2021 Americas Software Partner of the Year for the second year in a row, for broad collaboration with NVIDIA across AI, virtualization and simulation software, with leadership in making continued investment in NVIDIA technology with proof-of-concept labs, NVIDIA certifications, sales and technical training.
- Lambda – awarded 2021 Americas Solution Integration Partner of the Year for the second consecutive year for its extensive expertise and commitment to providing the full NVIDIA portfolio with AI and deep learning hardware and software solutions across industries, including higher education and research, the federal and public sector, health and life sciences.
- Mark III – awarded 2021 Americas Rising Star Partner of the Year – a new category added to recognize growing excellence in innovation, go-to-market strategies and growth in the AI business landscape. Mark III won for creatively setting the pace for NVIDIA partners as they guide clients toward architecting AI Centers of Excellence.
- PNY – awarded 2021 Americas Distribution Partner of the Year for being a value-added partner and trusted advisor to the channel that has delivered NVIDIA’s accelerated computing platforms and software across the media and entertainment and healthcare industries, and many other vertical markets, as well as with cloud service providers.
- Quantiphi – awarded 2021 Americas Service Delivery Partner of the Year for its diverse engineering services, application-first approach and commitment to solving customer problems using NVIDIA DGX and software development kits, positioning itself to capitalize on the rapidly growing field of data science enablement services.
- World Wide Technology – awarded 2021 Americas AI Solution Provider of the Year for its leadership and commitment in driving adoption of the complete NVIDIA portfolio of AI and accelerated computing solutions, as well as continued investments in AI infrastructure for customer testing and labs in the WWT Advanced Technology Center.
- World Wide Technology – also named 2021 Americas Healthcare Partner of the Year for expertise in driving NVIDIA AI solutions and accelerated computing to healthcare and life sciences organizations, demonstrating strong capabilities in end-to-end scalable AI solutions and professional development to support biopharma, genomics, medical imaging and more.
Congratulations to all of the 2021 NPN award winners in the Americas, and our thanks to all NVIDIA partners supporting customers worldwide as they work to integrate the transformative potential of AI into their businesses.
The post Green Teams Achieve the Dream: NVIDIA Announces NPN Americas Partners of the Year appeared first on NVIDIA Blog.